The Redress Design Award Alumni Network is a community of the Redress Design Award’s previous finalists and semi-finalists whose creativity and conviction continues to drive sustainability in fashion through their various achievements - from developing their own sustainable brands or working on sustainable collections within the fashion industry to continuing their own professional development. The Network now boasts over 130 talented designers from 20+ countries, many of whom have since started their own successful brands or won other prestigious awards as they continue to act as international ambassadors and promote the competition’s powerful legacy.
We created the Network to further empower these change-makers and their work to transform fashion. Exciting industry opportunities for our alumni include:
- Networking events with industry professionals and other alumni
- Promotion of their work to targeted industry professionals and the media
- Career and brand opportunities, including exclusive retail collaborations, jobs and textile waste sourcing opportunities
- Expert advice on designing, sourcing, marketing and selling sustainable fashion
- Specific learning opportunities, including the latest developments in sustainable fashion
- Opportunities to join the global sustainability conversation through speaking engagements, as well as the chance to showcase their work through trade and consumer focused exhibitions
Meet our alumni HERE.
How can you BENEFIT FROM THE REDRESS DESIGN AWARD ALUMNI network?
The Redress Design Award Alumni Network acts as a powerful matchmaking platform that allows industry to access and search our pool of global talents to establish collaborations within their desired field of fashion or territory. You can access the network to find and connect with:
- New sustainable designers and brands to retail, commission or recruit
- New sustainable fashion talent to form innovative collaborations
- New partners to work with on textile waste sourcing collaborations
- New sustainable individuals to feature, or invite to speaking platforms
ACCESSING THE REDRESS Design Award Alumni Network
If you would like to post a notice in to our Alumni Network about an exciting job opportunity or textile waste collaboration please fill out one of the following forms and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org